MPOM Membership opens the following doors for you:
- Participation in all children’s socials and play dates
- Access to our online community on Big Tent with group forums and daily news updates
- Attending monthly lectures lead by area professionals on hot topics like discipline, child safety, and preschool education
- Saving money on baby gear by purchasing--and selling--items at our annual fall garage sale
- Meeting other expecting/new parents/parents of toddlers and pre-schoolers at intimate monthly meetings to share strategies and exchange ideas
- Participation in all Moms’ social activities – who doesn’t like a mom’s night out?!
- Support during times of need when on bed rest, in the hospital or after surgery…or after having another child(ren)!
- Complimentary memberships to our affiliate organizations such as Texas Mothers of Multiples and the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs
There are three ways to join MPOM:
- Complete the membership form and mail it along with your $30 membership dues to:
Attn: New Member Application
PO Box 244
Coppell, TX 75019-0244
- Bring the Membership Form and dues to any meeting.